Thursday, February 17, 2011

Social

I hung out with my new friend Danielle today!  She is such a sweetheart.  It was cool to just get to hang out with someone :)  We went "for a view" and she took me up a hill that had a really pretty flower garden in it!  She said that people will come there to get their wedding pictures taken and I could see why!  We were also able to see a bit of the northern part of the north island which was cool!  It is hard to understand that the whole country really isn't that big.  She also told me that all the big hills are what used to be volcanoes.  Some of them are just inactive, but they do have active ones.  She is also trying to convince me I need to bungy jump, hahaha!!  Isn't that funny!  I am seriously thinking about doing the zip line when I get to Rotorua, though.  I think that is pretty daring and brave of me!!!
Nat 

No comments:

Post a Comment