Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hanging around

Yesterday I went to the beach again.  I decided I wanted to get in as much beach time as I could since next week I am going to be heading off on a bus tour!  I will be taking off on Monday for 19 days total :)  Today I have been trying to get all the plans finalized for it.  Also I did a bit of shopping and made a friend.  Of course she is a cosmetics girl!  She is super sweet and tomorrow her and some of her friends are coming to take me out for fish and chips and ice cream!  I am really excited to hang out with them! 

I now have some color, it is a bit pink right now, but soon it shall be tan!!! 
Miss and love you all,
Nat

1 comment:

  1. GO NAT!!!! making friends - taking tours... you are a woman of the world!!! :) LOVE YOU

    T

    ReplyDelete