Saturday, July 23, 2011

When I went to NZ it was supposed to be this trip that was going to change my life. I suppose it has is some ways, but it hasn't had the drastic affects I thought. It is my fault though. I haven't made the decisions that I said I was going to make when I got home, nor...well I basically haven't done anything I said that I was going to do when I got back. Something that I really wanted to focus on was my relationship with God. I was feeling so distant when I left and when I was in NZ the connection was coming back, but now I feel farther away than before! I will admit I haven't done anything to try and reconnect with God. I guess that is the first thing I need to work onr ight away. Perhaps all the others will just fall in to place when I get this on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment